Skyscape® is a leading provider of mobile platforms for medical professionals, trusted by more than one million healthcare professionals worldwide.
- Skyscape’s Medical Knowledge Platform is a mobile & cloud-based clinical decision support technology that aggregates gold-standard trusted medical and nursing content licensed from the world's leading publishers and content providers.
Skills Hub platform includes a FREE app and a web tool for tracking students progress. The web tool allows skills to be grouped into modules and distributed to cohort of students. Each skill in the database includes step-by-step instructions; instructional videos; links to evidence based research and five NCLEX style questions.
Students use the App to:
Clinical faculty can track student’s progress using the web interface and generate reports for accreditation.
- Mark learned or mastered skills
- Track skills practiced in lab and/or Clinic
- Upload videos
- Get peer feedback/Debriefing to encourage reflection and enhance learning
- Seek on the spot feedback Faculty/Preceptor
- Attempt NCLEX style questions
- Build portfolio
- Davis Drug Guide for Nurses: Based on 17th print ed. - 1,400+ monographs covering 5,000 trade name & generic drugs. 150 drug classifications. 700+ built-in dosage calculators. 1200+ Audio pronunciations. Includes 1-year online access with WebView.